At Metro Tulsa Foot & Ankle Specialists we recognize the important role we play in providing a high standard of care to our patients. The health and well-being of our valued patients and team members are always our top priority. As we navigate the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we would like to address a few key points.
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and contact your primary care physician or your local health department.
- Fever (even low-grade)
- Shortness of Breath/Breathing Difficulties
- Respiratory Symptoms
*Please keep in mind that symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person, between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet), or through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
We’ve always been proud of the cleanliness of our offices and we know that keeping them clean and sanitized is even more important right now. Please help our community lessen the spread of COVID-19 by following these precautions:
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol; this is suggested after any physical contact with another person or with a shared surface.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose – with a tissue, if possible – when coughing or sneezing, then properly discard the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with anyone else who is coughing or sneezing or who is otherwise sick.
- Clean or disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our request as we work to maintain the highest health and safety standards. We will continue to monitor changes with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for everyone who enters our offices.